By Jared Malvin
This is my go-to recipe when I am eating healthy and/or cutting weight for competition. It is very fast and healthy with high levels of protein. This also make 3 small meals that can be eaten throughout the day and can all be made in about 5 minutes.
The tofu and cabbage are plain so you can add any kind of sauce you would like to either for taste. I also like to add a protein topper to the coleslaw mix to make it more crunchy.
1 block of organic extra firm tofu
3 handfuls of coleslaw mix
1 TBSP Organicville Island Teriyaki
1 TBSP Ponzu sauce
Optional: 1 Package of Vegetarian Traveler protein topper
¾ cup Longeve Protein Crumbles
1. Open and drain the tofu, then cut into small nugget size pieces.
2. You can eat the tofu raw or place into an air fryer for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
3. Use 3 separate food containers and place a handful of coleslaw in each.
4. Add your teriyaki sauce over each coleslaw mix and shake to mix.
5. Divide the package of tofu into thirds and place next to the coleslaw salad.
6. For extra flavor add the Ponzu sauce to the tofu nuggets.
7. Top the coleslaw with Vegetarian Traveler protein toppers or Longeve Protein Crumbles.
Nutrition (per serving):