By Jared Malvin
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Makes 2 servings
Nutritional info per serving:
1 block organic extra firm tofu
½ organic red pepper
½ organic yellow pepper
½ organic yellow onion
2 handfuls organic baby spinach
1 ½ tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. salt
1 TB. extra virgin olive oil
1. Add extra virgin olive oil to large pot or pan on high until warm.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil to large pot or pan on high until warm.
3. While cooking, cut peppers and then add to pot. Should be about 2 minutes after onions were added.
4. Stir both onions and peppers frequently.
5. Cook together another 5 minutes.
6. Open tofu, drain the water and then crumble with your hands into the pot.
7. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes and then add salt and chili powder.
8. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes and then add spinach.
9. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes until scramble looks browned and dry.